Surrounded by breathtaking mountains, Wenzhou-Kean University offers an immersive Chinese cultural experience with American academic programs that mirror those Kean offers in New Jersey.
All classes at the 500-acre campus, located in the foothills of China’s Zhejiang province, are taught in English. The campus itself continues to expand as new buildings are added to the landscape to accommodate the growing student population.
The Chinese campus provides Kean USA students with a seamless study abroad experience for the same cost as studying at our campuses in the United States. We also welcome college students from other American institutions to register to study at Wenzhou-Kean.
Students on this exchange program will have numerous opportunities to immerse themselves in the local culture and make new friends. On campus, exchange students can participate in sports, clubs, and student organizations. The state-of-the-art campus includes various cafes, recreational centers, music facilities, and dormitories w在这里 students can relax after class. As part of this program, students will participate in extracurricular excursions led by WKU staff. Past excursions have included trips to Beijing and the Great Wall of China.
Students must meet the following eligibility requirements to participate in the exchange:
- Students must have at least a 2.8 GPA to participate
- Students must be at least a sophomore at the time of participation
- Students must have a clear conduct report
- Students must not have any current financial obligations to the University
- Upon acceptance, you will be asked to submit a copy of your valid passport
- Students must pay a non-refundable $300 Travelearn administrative fee
- Students must register for Asian Studies Course (3 credits) during the semester at WKU (instructions will be given on how to register for this class)
- As per Kean University COVID-19 protocol , all international travel sponsored by the University, regardless of destination or reason, will require employees and students to be fully vaccinated in accordance with CDC guidelines, including booster shots. No exemptions will apply in this category.
Students who already qualify for Financial 援助 benefits can also use these funds to study at the Wenzhou-Kean campus.
For more information on studying at Wenzhou-Kean University, please contact Center for International Studies at email@example.com或 (908) 737-0350
Students who are nominated by Kean Center for International Studies to study abroad are eligible to apply for the Go Global Scholarships. The application information for the scholarship will be sent to students once they are nominated.
For further information about external scholarship opportunities, please visit 在这里.